Alexandra & Tyler got married on a beautiful spring afternoon in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, at the Mount Vernon Country Club in Golden, Colorado. As the sun began to set, the bride and groom said their vows in front of their intimate guest list of family and close friends. Their wedding colors included a palette of muted purples like lavender and amethyst, blush pinks, light mint and pistachio green.
Wedding Invitation Suite
Laura Bingham Creative created the fully custom invitation suite below for the Colorado-native bride & groom in amethyst and pistachio. The suite included the following pieces:
- Pocket Enclosure in Pistachio
- A7 Outer Envelope in Amethyst (metallic)
- Invitation Card (cream) with Invitation Mat in Kraft
- Accommodations/Transportation Card (cream)
- Rehearsal Dinner Card (cream)
- R.S.V.P. Card (cream)
- A2 R.S.V.P. Envelope in Amethyst (metallic)
- Belly Band in Kraft to wrap around Enclosure
Alexandra’s Wedding Keywords: Rustic, Vintage, Mountain, Romantic, Spring, Burlap, Lace, Amethyst, Purple, Lavender, Pistachio, Mint, Green, Kraft, Wood, Fresh, Springtime
If you are interested in a custom designed Wedding Invitation Suite, contact Laura at Laura Bingham Creative.