Jenny Miller married Greg Duez on a beautiful October evening at the Peabody Opera House in downtown Saint Louis, Missouri. Friends and family filled the breathtakingly classic Ticket Lobby for the wedding ceremony followed by an extravagantly fun-filled evening in the gorgeous Grand Lobby.
The bride was absolutely stunning in a classic vintage-inspired lace gown. The bridesmaids wore deep purple jewel tones and the flowers were an autumn-inspired mix of gold and purples ranging from aubergine to plum. After Champagne toasts and an elegant dinner, guests danced the night away!
Laura Bingham Creative custom designed the classic invitation suite, tailored specifically for Jenny & Greg. They were looking for an elegant, classy and simple design to match their Opera House wedding plans. The suite design features aubergine purple and antique gold, using a romantic calligraphy script with elegant flourishes.
The wedding invitation suite included:
- Invitation card with custom designed back
- A7 outer envelope in Aubergine
- Accommodations/Directions card
- Reception Dinner card
- RSVP card with custom back
- A2 RSVP envelope in metallic Antique Gold
- Embossed belly band in metallic gold to wrap around invitation cards
- Custom designed rubber stamp used in gold ink on outer envelope and black ink on RSVP envelope
- + Wedding Ceremony Program
Jenny’s wedding keywords: Classic, Elegant, Romantic, Vintage, Purple, Gold, Autumn, Classy, Sophisticated
If you are interested in custom designed wedding invitations, contact Laura at LauraBinghamCreative@gmail.com.